A webinar to explore sustainability practices and food safety rules applied in the food industry, with particular emphasis on standards such as HACCP, ISO 14001, and ISO 9001, was held online on June 15th.
The event was organized by WORK’S QUALITY, a project partner, and brought together representatives of business associations in the HORECA sector, vocational teachers and students, as well as stakeholders in the Romanian food industry.
Here’s what was discussed:
- Introduction to the SSPICE IT project
- Presentation of Work’s Quality
- Green, digital, and entrepreneurial skills in the catering sector: one of the key points of the webinar was the focus on integrating green, digital, and entrepreneurial skills in the catering sector. This highlights the importance of adopting sustainable and environmentally friendly practices, utilizing innovative digital technologies, and developing entrepreneurial competencies to address the challenges in the food industry.
- Food safety and environmental rules in accordance with HACCP, ISO 14001, and ISO 9001 applied in the food industry: another crucial aspect addressed during the webinar was food safety and environmental rules, in alignment with international standards such as HACCP, ISO 14001, and ISO 9001, applied in the food industry. These rules are fundamental in ensuring the safety of food products and environmental protection.
- Q&A session: the webinar concluded with a question and answer session, allowing participants to directly interact with the experts present.
To learn more about the seminar, read here